CDL Rutland (new location ) 5227 route 103 Cuttingsville, VT 05738Share on
CDL USA is a completely integrated company that develops, manufactures and distributes maple sugaring equipment. CDL is today recognized as a world leader in the development and innovation of the necessary equipment for maple syrup production and the transformation of maple products. Innovation is CDL’s mission. CDL’s strength lies in the results of the expertise, dedication and professionalism of all our employees. All of CDL’s teams are constantly working in the development of new high performance products and technologies to improve the situation of the maple syrup producers, from the small producers to the largest ones.
We are currently looking for Store manager to join our team in CDL Rutland.
Summary of Position:
The store manager is responsible for maintaining customer service, customer orders and the CDL store for the overall day-to-day operations.
Essential duties & responsabilities:
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Calling customers to update them on their orders
(Production date, ready to pick up date or to schedule delivery)
- Over the counter customer transactions (processing customer orders, invoices & credits)
- Receive & manage customer orders from sales representatives and dealers affiliated with your store
- Balance cash receipts
- Print & file receipts
- Make deposits
- Ensure all completed paperwork is sent to the main office on a daily as well as weekly basis
- Check in received stock against delivery notes and/or invoices
- Make sure every inventory movement is correctly recorded
- Maintain supplies and inventories (take inventory, restock shelves)
- Maintain overall store cleanliness and order in the store (inside and outside) *Perform other related duties as required (example: shoveling walkway in winter)
- Reliable Transportation
- Traveling for training at other CDL stores or Canada facility might be required
- Professional Dress Code
Hours of Operation:
- October 1st– June 1st: Monday to Friday 8:00-4:00
- June 1st – October 1st: 3 Days a Week
* Longer hours/overtime might be required during the sugaring season
To apply: You can bring your resume into the St. Albans, VT location, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the job in the subject line.