CDL USA is a completely integrated company that develops, manufactures and distributes maple sugaring equipment. CDL is today recognized as a world leader in the development and innovation of the necessary equipment for maple syrup production and the transformation of maple products. Innovation is CDL’s mission. CDL’s strength lies in the results of the expertise, dedication and professionalism of all our employees. All of CDL’s teams are constantly working in the development of new high performance products and technologies to improve the situation of the maple syrup producers, from the small producers to the largest ones. For more information about CDL, visit www.cdlusa.net.
We are currently looking for Store managers to join our team in CDL Rutland, VT and CDL Lancaster, NH stores. The tasks of the the job are as follows, but not limited to:
• lnvoicing and credit returns
• Ordering for customers and maintaining store inventory and controlling inventory with accuracy and maintain proper inventory levels
• Receiving products from corporate office or other vendors, stock shelves and keeping back orders to minimum using reporting guidelines provided by management
• Customer Service working with employees and salesmen to provide excellent service to our customers
• Maintaining the store’s appearance by stocking shelves and keeping the store clean and welcoming
• Supervise seasonal employees during sugaring season
• Maintain online orders and send out orders using UPS
In addition to sharing the philosophy of the company based on family values, the employee must have the following qualifications:
• Motivated self-starter, a great work ethic with experience working with the public, organized, comfortable with computer systems.
• Experience with maple production and the equipment used such as reverse osmosis machines are a plus.
• Multitasking and troubleshooting skills
• Be able to provide excellent customer service even in stressful situations
• Attention to detail problem-solving skills and ready to learn new skills and someone who enjoys a challenge.
• Competitive Salary
• Full Time Permanent Day Shift
• Flexible schedule
• Overtime in Maple Season
• Benefits, Health, 401k, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays
• Family Friendly Work Environment
To apply: You can bring your resume into the Rutland and Lancaster Store locations, or email your resume to email@example.com with the name of the job in the subject line.