St. Albans, VTShare on
CDL USA is a completely integrated company that develops, manufactures and distributes maple sugaring equipment. We are currently looking for a service technician with general electrical knowledge and/or TIG welding experience to join our service team. Burner experience would also be a plus. The service department is a key division in CDL USA’s continued success. This is a full time position located in St. Albans, VT.
The job duties consist of:
- Repairs, maintenance, and custom work on site or in the shop.
- Following the service schedule built by the Service Manager and being able to assess the needs of the problem so you can bring appropriate parts and tools to be as efficient as possible.
- Write up service orders and close out service tickets
- Test and repair used equipment
- Burner adjustments
- Good customer relations
What we are looking for:
- Motivated self-starter, a great work ethic with experience working on pumps and other mechanical systems
- Electrical motors and troubleshooting
- Experience with maple production and the equipment used. Equipment consist of reverse osmosis machines, vacuum pumps, releasers, and evaporators
- Excellent customer service skills even in stressful situations
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
What we have to offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Time Permanent Day Shift
- Flexible schedule
- Overtime In Maple Season
- Benefits, Health, 401k, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays
- Family Friendly Work Environment
To apply: You can bring your resume into St. Albans Store location, or email your resume to Hannah.email@example.com with the name of the job in the subject line.