CDL High Vacuum Sap Lifter Kit
The new option to solve freezing, mechanical and leak problems in a reverse slope application. A unique design by CDL!
This equipment is used to lift sap from one pipe to another sloping down to a pump station. The system can lift sap up to 20’.
- No need to have power, the system works on solar energy. An optional 230V low consumption is also available.
- Comes with an insulated shelter to protect the system against any weather.
- Access the inside through a small or a large door in the front.
- Continuous heating with a safe propane pilot to prevent freezing (propane tank not supplied).
- Mainlines entry completely reversible.
- Leak free system that won’t freeze to reach maximum vacuum.
- Easy installation and maintenance using quick connects.
- 100% autonomous installation
- Patent pending
Included in the kit:
- High quality insulated plastic shelter to withstand bad weather
- Reliable system using a submersible pump
- Quick connect electrical components
- 1 foldable (in 3 sections) solar panel for easy transportation and installation, giving 300 watts of charging capacity (solar model)
- 2 batteries (solar model)
3 available models:
12V solar model (73800012V1P)
From 200 to 700 taps*
230V electric model with 1 pump (7380002301P)
From 300 to 1000 taps*
230V electric model with 2 pumps (7380002302P)
From 600 to 2000 taps*
* May vary depending on vacuum level.Ask for a quote ›
- 73800012V1P12V solar model - CDL High Vacuum Sap Lifter Kit
- 7380002301P230V electric model with 1 pump - CDL High Vacuum Sap Lifter Kit
- 7380002302P230V electric model with 2 pumps - CDL High Vacuum Sap Lifter Kit